What’s better than taking a vacation? Taking a vacation and still making money. 💰 With vacation season in full swing, everyone can appreciate having a little extra spending money in their pockets. Here’s how Upcall can help you out.
The great thing about web-based, work-from-home sites like Upcall is that you can log in and work from anywhere with a decent internet connection. As for equipment, it’s not much different than what you’d bring along on your trip anyway: your laptop, charger, and a wired headset (for best call quality).
Here are a few tips on how to make the most of your Upcaller experience from the comfort of your hotel room:
- Many hotels provide free high speed internet, but when they don’t, it’s worth finding out the average price most hotels charge for Wi-Fi. While using your phone as a hotspot isn’t the best option, many wireless carriers offer a separate hotspot unit that can be added to your plan for a fair price each month. Your signal strength will thank you.
- Upcall campaigns run all over the US – this means you can take advantage of different time zones. If you’re catching some rays in sunny Santa Monica, your 6am wake up is already 9am on the east coast. Traveling in France? Log in in the evening after sight seeing. You’ll be able to call people in the US because it’ll only be mid-afternoon there.
- Request a PayPal debit card so you can have instant access to your funds.
- Got that PayPal card? Things like renting a car or booking a hotel can have different policies on how they hold funds on your debit versus credit cards. Check ahead and make sure you have enough money available to cover those charges.
- Upcallers are able to withdraw their available balance once in a 7-day calendar period, whichever day they like. It can even be different each week as long as it’s been at least 7 days since the last time you withdrew. Time your withdrawals so you have access to your earnings when you need them.
- PROTIP: Cash out a few days before you head out so you’ve got spending money ahead of time. If you’re transferring money from PayPal to your bank, it can take a few days.
- When it comes to saving, keep that money out of sight and out of mind. Use your Upcall earnings like a saving account and cash it out in one large amount before your vacation. That way you’ve got max available funds for soaking up the sun. ✈
Upcall and enjoy. 👌
Want to join in on the fun? Become an Upcaller today!